Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 42

Domesblissity
 
It's Thursday again (already) and time for another Thriving on Thursdays linky party. I swear that Christmas countdown widget in my sidebar skips a couple of days every time I look at it. Only 40 days to go? Unbelievable. I'll be just going with the flow this year and not worrying about things too much. It will be a very casual day for us and a time to reflect on our blessings in life. But nontheless, there's still things to organise like my son's birthday, end of school break up, a week's holiday at the beach (with our dogs as well - heaven help me) and 6 weeks of school holidays for our summer break. Let's not think about it for the moment and see what the top 3 links were from last week, both food and non food related.
 
FOOD RELATED
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NON FOOD RELATED
 


20 map crafts by Too Much Time on my Hands



Pirate Crafts with Printables by Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk



Patchwork Quilt Chair by My Turn (for us)

Thanks again everyone for linking up. Feel free to grab a 'featured' button from the drop down menu above. Now onto this week's party. Hit me with all your Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas. I need all the inspiration I can get.
 






11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Anne! I always love what I find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, Anne! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Patchwork Quilt Chair, you really made my day:) Whoo! Hoo! Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Grabbed your feature button, Thanks:)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature, Anne! Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne~ I am so thrilled to be featured. I grabbed the featured button and put it on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and linky...am having such fun wandering around! I linked up but forgot to put the name of my feature...sorry, was distracted by twins waking up and not thinking obviously...ah well!!Off to become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne,
    I'm going to be traveling for Thanksgiving so I may not get to your site for next week's party. In the spirit of Thanksgiving I am grateful for getting to know you and your food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, I'm late but I'm here! Thanks for having me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked up, thank you for hosting! :)

    xoxo,
    Marti
    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend Anne! Visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.